Thursday 19 February 2009

Day 49 - 18/02

Wednesday 18th February 2009
So I've been on Orange for over a year and haven't used the 2 for 1 tickets once until now. I went with my mum to watch He's Just Not That Into You. It was crap! :(
Above the door it said it would be 2 and a half hours so we let my dad know to pick us up at half 8.
It was only 2 hours long so we phoned him when we got out and no one answered. We kept calling until we called my grandpa to pick us up. When we got home they had gone so I had to sit on the front door step while they looked for him incase he came back. I sat out for 30 mins so I took this picture to show my boredness. It wasn't until Gramps brought me a key that I could go inside. When my mum got back it turned out she'd had her key in her pocket all along!!!!

That's a very long explantion. I wouldn't expect anyone to understand! Lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment