Saturday 10 January 2009

Day 10 - 10/01

Saturday 10th January 2009

Well what a boring start to a boring day. I just slept in until 10. I should be allowed I only get 2 mornings off a week :p


<---- This is a picture of the frost in my garden. It's about a close we will get to snow :(
As I woke up late, the postman had already been and I was plesantly surprised to find this waiting for me! :D ------->
I then spent the day sulking more or less. The telly tonight was crap asit always is of a weekend. I tried to help my brother make an electrical circuit, but I bloody hate Physics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Grandparents came round at night and we played on Guitar Hero so that they could watch us and we could deafen them.
It was my other Grandpa's birthday today so that makes it 4 so far...

3 comments:

  1. I really need to start collecting signed pics again.

    You have a lovely big garden, mine isn't exactly small but it's surrounded by tall trees and makes me claustrophobic

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks!! I really need to get updated with my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does your Shona card have a note on the back? x

    ReplyDelete