Friday 23 January 2009

Day 18 - 18/01


Sunday 18th January 2009
We took Poppy for a walk over the beach today! We met another chocolate lab, they looked like twins!!!
I was too cold and wasn't wearing old enough clothes so I went to the swings by the car park when this dog came over. I had to do a double take because she looked so much like Poppy. When my mum came back up I told her about it and the dog just appeared out of nowhere!! She acted the same as Poppy as well!!
9 days to go! 9 days til my birthday!!

3 comments:

  1. You live near a beach, I so want to live near a beach. The nearest beach to me is Southend and that's about an hour's drive

    ReplyDelete
  2. That on the island nearby. I couldn't walk there though. It's about 10min drive over an hour walk. My friend lives there :)

    The rainbow's the wallpaper on my phone :)

    ReplyDelete