Saturday 3 January 2009

Day 3 - 03/01

Saturday 3rd January 2009

We had a girly day in today with the boys out at a footie match (:( Barrow lost, but we were expecting it) I went to town this morning for my mum and this was when I took the picture above. I was the only one left on the dossy bus on the way home and the driver got out to have a fag. How very nice of him!!!

I think today marks the day of a new era. I actually got Poppy to walk for me for the first time in months. She only sat down once because she wanted a piece of chewing gum!!


This next picture of my diary was taken in the early hours of this morning because I was really excited about doing this project and couldn't wait to take the next picture. Sad, aren't I? Anyways, this year I am going to keep a diary of reminders and make sure that I write a note at least once a week. It can't be that hard can it?


1 comment:

  1. Barrow always lose. It's what they're for. They should switch to Netball.

    ReplyDelete