Tuesday 6 January 2009

Day 6 - 06/01

Tuesday 6th January 2009

Well, this morning I wasn't woken by my alarm clock, but by my mum. she thought that I had slept in, but I hadn't. My alarm clock didn't go off for some reason because I had changed the time, but I was quick to point out to my mum that I still had 1 min left in bed before my alarm clock should've gone off! But believe me, by the way the was talking you would've thought that I'd slept in half an hour at least! As I slipped walking down somebody's drive yesterday, I was sure not to make a repeat of that! While I was out this morning I took this picture of the sun rising. It doesn't show up very well on here but it looked really beautiful. The tracks in the sky made by the planes were an orangey, peachy pinky colour. I just couldn't resist getting my phone out and taking a picture. I have been taking my phone everywhere with me lately.
I finally got my TV mag while I was out! It was the only new one in, all the others were this weeks, but I always get What's on TV anyways so it doesn't matter. I did happen to notice last week though that they had gone up to 47p.
Since it's my Grandpa's birthday today, I thought I would take a picture of the card I got him (well my mum got this one from me and I got the one from her!) along with my phone. You may be wondering why my phone has sneaked its way into the picture. Well, it's because I got it for xmas and really wanted to show it off :P! No. Only joking! It's what I have been using to take all of my pictures, bar this one, of course. I'm using that picture of Poppy as my wallpaper and screensaver. It's just such a cute picture!
I guess I should be getting on with my English coursework now, shouldn't I? It was due in 3 weeks ago, but I was too ill to do it.

Listening
to: MGMT - Kids
Breakfast: Toasted Cinammon Bagel and Orange Juice

EDIT - Just been round to my Grandpa's because we haven't sent our cards round yet (my fault of course, it always is!) I was going to post a picture of the chocolate cake we had, but since the computer is being stupid I can't upload it so you can't see it :p!! This month is a busy month for birthdays for us. You'll soon see over the next few weeks ;) 2 already so far and one tomorrow...
Still listening to MGMT - Kids (Callum it's your fault that me and Siobhan are so addicted! :P)
Playing on Guitar Hero - Jimmy Eats World - In the Middle

9 comments:

  1. Callum has us all addicted! Kids is like <3
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know what the song was so I just ignored it and I didn't relise it was THAT song!! I already knew it and didn't know the name! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah same, I adore it! Havn't stopped listening to it since it was brought up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only just realised it's on the Waterloo Road Advert!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MGMT are love. And I can't stop looking at the first picture, the colours are immense.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first picture looked so much better when I was there. I see it like that almost every morning but I haven't actually stopped to see how beautiful it looked until today. I guess I just take it for granted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the first picture. I know what you mean that it looks much better in first person. I wish they could created some kind of camera in your eyes so when you blink you capture exactly what you see.

    Kids is awesome too. The song, I mean...!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did somebody mention waterloo road? I think I'm a little too excited about tomorrow. eeeek!!

    I love the first picture - it looks really beautiful. Especially all the street lamps in the background.

    Lovely! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just realised, you mentioned me! Yay! :D
    x

    ReplyDelete