Wednesday 7 January 2009

Day 7 - 07/01

Wednesday 7th January 2009

Last day of the holidays before I go back to school :( I thought I would excite you all with a picture of my 'orange' (and wet) bag. I'd been planning to use it in a picture for ages but I always had too many pictures! It wasn't very plesant this morning, raining as per usual. It's making me depressed as well because it's the last day which I could have a half an hour lie in. I got in dripping wet with a sore ankle as my shoe had been rubbing. Typical, it's just my luck! I was expecting to be taking my brother to school, but as it was raining 'he had to go in the car'. Honestly, you would think that he would melt in the rain. Anyways, it was a big mistake, my dad taking Harvey to school in the car. Want to know why? He trapped his finger in the car door! Dad said it got stuck in the door and it looked like he'd chopped the end of his finger off. Luckily he hadn't but it was bleeding a lot from just below his nail and it was turning black. I really need to go out on erands, but I need to stay here by the phone incase school rings. I was planning on taking my Grandpa's phone back round to his house (I had been setting it up for him), one of my books (The Diary of Anne Frank) and some paperwork round to my Great Auntie's and drop a birthday present off at my mum's friend's house. I'm gutted I can't do any off that until he gets himself home from school. If only I could put a call divert on the phone (stupid BT!!) ...


Right, I'll describe what's in this picture for you and why I took it. I'll start with the scarf. I haven't actually really got a clue why I put it in there, but it's just another one of my scarfs, not as nice as my purple one but still a scarf, I'm wearing it now! I bought it from New Look last Summer to take on holiday, but I don't think I really wore it. I really want one of those square scarf things, I'm going to look out for one next time I'm in town.
The gloves are really special. They were a Christmas present from my parents which they bought from Bloomingdales when they were in New York. They have got little mitten cover things to go over the top of your fingers. I love the box which they came in aswell! :D They are in the picture because with the weather as it is now, I really should be wearing gloves and a scarf. It was minus 5 on Monday night!!
The trainers are also a Christmas prezzie from New York and I just love them. I don't want to wear then too much though because I don't want to wear them out and ruin them (they weren't the ones which were rubbing my feet this morning). Just incase you can't quite see them, they are white with and gold and black pattern and red hearts :)


Remember the jeans I bought the other day? I'm wearing them now. They are a little tight, but the perfect length :D Mum says they are too short, but you can just see the nice pattern on my favourite trainers :p!! At the moment I am wearing a huge, glittery silver belt round them because they are hipsters and I need to cover my back up... (lol!)

I have just found a leter which had to be in by the end of last term about a day trip to Lancaster Uni for some Gifted and Talented Day. I hope my teacher will still accept the slip because I was ill on the last day on term. I did ask my friend to mention it to my teacher, but she never said that she did or didn't. It's next Wednesday aswell!!!
Now I really must get on with finishing my coursework and doing my DAD'S homework aswell!!! I really don't know how he can't do it himself!

I keep editing my posts at the end of the day so if you want to check back at the end of some or not, it doesn't really matter :)


Listening to: MGMT - Kids (Callum!!!!! Your fault!!!)
Waiting for: Phone to ring and say that my brother's finger has dropped off. (I'm not hoping for that to happen BTW :p!)
Wearing: New Jeans, Silver belt, Blue scarf, 'I'm more Dipsy than LaLa' T-Shirt and my good old watch from NEXT

4 comments:

  1. 785 words at 11 o'clock in the morning!!!!!!
    Imagine what it's going to be like at the end of the day!!

    Waterloo Road hasn't even been on yet :p (Katie!:D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your trainers! and your scarf! and your gloves! I hope your brothers finger hasn't fallen off!, lol. Have a good day back at school tomorrow! Lol. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agh, I shut my finger in a door once, it really hurt! -_-
    Love the trainers! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!! There was barely anything wrong with his finger when I went to pick him up. God, my dad does exaggerate.

    Not looking forward to school tomorrow because I thought I had done a bit more on my coursework than I had, but I've left my folder at school anyways. I'll get my mum to mention that I couldn't take it home so I couldn't do it for tomorrow!

    They are now officially my fav trainers!!

    ReplyDelete